FHCA Nurse Leadership Program
Save the Date: May 27-29, 2015
Don CeSar Hotel, St. Pete Beach, FL
Enjoy engaging speakers and lively discussions as you collaborate with and gain a wealth of knowledge from national nursing leaders who will discuss the latest clinical techniques and proven long term care solutions based on case studies. Attendees will learn from their research and practical experiences and will identify shared expectations of high quality clinical care in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities. The annual Nurse Leadership Program is a time for important networking, as well as personal and professional growth. Come and be a part of this exciting event!
2014 Event Highlights
- Nationally-recognized presenters discussed the latest long term care trends and topics. Click here to read more about the sessions offered during the 2014 Nurse Leadership Program.
- Continuing Education Sessions offered attendees up to 16.5 credit hours.
- Special Session: Laws and Rules of the Board of Nursing fulfilled the new continuing education requirement established in 2013 by the Florida Board of Nursing. View the Sessions Overview page for full details.
- The Welcome Reception & Tabletop Expo offered time to connect with peers and learn more about cutting-edge products and services.
- Pre-Nurse Leadership Sessions included an MDS 3.0 Training for DONs and Administrators, the LPN Supervisory Training and CNA Train-the-Trainer for RN Instructors and the Alzheimer’s Training.
- Click Here to Download the Attendee Brochure
- Click Here for Registration Confirmations
- Click Here for Session Handouts (password protected for registered attendees only)
- Click Here for an official Continuing Education Report of attendee credits
Thanks to our 2014 Exhibitors and Sponsors!
- Click Here to view a list of the 2014 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Long Term Care Excellence in Nursing Awards
Each year, FHCA recognizes recipients of the Nurse Administrator, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and Certified Nursing Assistant of the Year awards at the Annual Awards Luncheon. Click here to learn more and to read about our 2014 winners.
Don CeSar Hotel
3400 Gulf Blvd.
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706