FHCA Nurse Leadership Program
Enjoy engaging speakers and lively discussions as you collaborate with and gain a wealth of knowledge from national nursing leaders who will discuss the latest clinical techniques and proven long term care solutions based on case studies. Attendees will learn from their research and practical experiences and will identify shared expectations of high quality clinical care in skilled nursing centers and assisted living facilities. The annual Nurse Leadership Program is a time for important networking, as well as personal and professional growth. Come and be a part of this exciting event!
* See below important update about hotel room block *
- Click Here to register online.
- Click Here to download the registration form to register by mail/fax.
- Click Here to download the Attendee Registration Brochure for the complete schedule.
- Click Here to view Attendee Registration Confirmations.
2015 Event Highlights
- Nationally-recognized presenters focusing on topics ranging from the clinicians role in medical malpractice, an effective pressure ulcer program, successful transitions of care, reducing hospital rehadmissions using INTERACT and federal and state regulatory noncompliance guidance.
- Continuing Education Breakout Sessions covering clinical risk and regulatory programs, improving behavioral interventions, preventing decline in ADLs, Medicare Medical Record audits and QAPI.
- Up to 13.5 credit hours.
- Welcome Reception & Tabletop Expo offering time to connect with peers and learn more about cutting-edge products and services.
- Pre-Nurse Leadership Sessions include an MDS 3.0 Training for DONs and Administrators, a combined session with LPN Supervisory Training and CNA Train-the-Trainer for RN Instructors and the Alzheimer’s Training. Click here for details.
Meet the Speakers
- Click Here to learn more about our Keynote and Breakout session presenters.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
Tabletop Expo is SOLD OUT! Email Jenny Early to be placed on the waiting list.
Long Term Care Excellence in Nursing Awards
Each year, FHCA recognizes recipients of the Nurse Administrator, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and Certified Nursing Assistant of the Year awards at the Annual Awards Luncheon on Thursday of the event. Click here to read about our 2014 winners.
Don CeSar Hotel
3400 Gulf Blvd.
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
The Don CeSar Hotel has sold out of rooms at the FHCA group rate. An overflow block has been secured at the Don CeSar Beach House Suites located just down the road. The rate for these rooms is the same $139 + parking and resort fee.
Call (866) 728-2206 and ask for "Nurse Leadership Overflow" block. Space is limited.
Room Rate: $139 + applicable taxes
- Overnight Guest Parking: $5 per night
- Day Guest Parking: $5 per day (for guests not staying at the hotel)
Resort Fee: $5 additional fee includes:
- (2) bottled waters daily
- Wireless internet access
- Yoga and aerobics classes
- Complimentary Non-motorized watersports rentals
- Poolside Pampering
- Half-day access to Camp CeSar for kids 4-12