FHCA Nurse Leadership Program
Enjoy engaging speakers and lively discussions as you collaborate with and gain a wealth of knowledge from national nursing leaders who will discuss the latest clinical techniques and proven long term care solutions based on case studies. Attendees will learn from their research and practical experiences and will identify shared expectations of high quality clinical care in skilled nursing centers and assisted living facilities. The annual Nurse Leadership Program is a time for important networking, as well as personal and professional growth. Come and be a part of this exciting event!
2015 Event Highlights
- Nationally-recognized presenters discussed the latest long term care trends and topics. Stay tuned for more information about the sessions offered during the 2015 Nurse Leadership Program.
- Continuing Education Sessions offered attendees up to 13.5 credit hours.
- The Welcome Reception & Tabletop Expo offered time to connect with peers and learn more about cutting-edge products and services.
- Pre-Nurse Leadership Sessions include an MDS 3.0 Training for DONs and Administrators, a combined session with LPN Supervisory Training and CNA Train-the-Trainer for RN Instructors and the Alzheimer’s Training.
- Click Here to register online.
- Click Here to download the registration form to register by mail/fax
- Click Here to download the Attendee Registration Brochure for the complete schedule.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
- Click Here to download the Exhibitor and Sponsor Brochure.
- Click Here to review the floor plan as of 2/12/15. The expo will take place in the Grand Ballroom.
- Click Here to view a list of the 2014 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Long Term Care Excellence in Nursing Awards
Each year, FHCA recognizes recipients of the Nurse Administrator, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and Certified Nursing Assistant of the Year awards at the Annual Awards Luncheon. Click here to download the 2015 nomination form (entries due March 20, 2015) and to read about our 2014 winners.
Don CeSar Hotel
3400 Gulf Blvd.
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Room Rate: $139 + applicable taxes
Resort Fee: $5 additional fee includes:
- (2) bottled waters daily
- Wireless internet access
- Yoga and aerobics classes
- Complimentary Non-motorized watersports rentals
- Poolside Pampering
- Half-day access to Camp CeSar for kids 4-12
Overnight Guest Parking: $5 per night
Day Guest Parking: $5 per day (for guests not staying at the hotel)
Reservations: Call (800) 282-1116 and ask for Nurse Leadership Program rate or click here to make an online reservation. Reservations must be made by Monday, May 4, to receive the special rate.