Continuing Education for Licensure Renewal
Click here to access FHCA's online, on-demand courses designed to help administrators meet their licensure requirements. Courses include include the Preceptor Refresher Course and the Medical Errors: Prevention & Analysis Two-Hour Self-Study Course.
Click here to access FHCA's upcoming and on-demand webinars, offered free as a members-only benefit. Webinars feature top-notch speakers focused on the latest long term care news and developments.
FHCA is an approved provider of the Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators, the Florida Board of Nursing, the Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling, and the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy. We utilize CE Broker, the official continuing education tracking system, to report Florida licensees’ contact hours to the Department of Health. Click here to learn more.
- ALF Core Training Program
- Annual Conference & Trade Show
- Agency SNF Joint Training
- Agency ALF Joint Training
- AHCA/NCAL Quality Award Workshops
- CNA Train-the-Trainer
- ICD-10 Training
- Infection Prevention Training
- Life Safety & Emergency Prep Workshop
- MDS 3.0 Trainings
- Online Learning/Webinars
- Nurse Leadership Program
- Preceptor Provider Training
- Regional PDPM Seminars
- Restorative Care Training