Education | Events
Joint Training Registration Policies
By registering for the 2021 AHCA Joint Training, you are agreeing you have read the Registration Policies, which are incorporated herein by reference, and agree to accept and abide by all of the Registration Policies outlined.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Pre-registration closes Wednesday, September 22 (or whenever the event is full, whichever comes first). Registrations made after September 22 will be assessed an additional $50 fee.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation and refund requests for registrations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 22, 2021 to be eligible for a refund and are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Requests received after September 22 will not be accepted unless cancellation is due to survey at your facility or emergency due to COVID-19. Cancellations due to a facility survey or emergency due to COVID-19 will still need to be submitted in writing to email@example.com as soon as possible and Event Organizers will refund your registration with exception of a $50 administrative fee. Please allow up to six (6) weeks, from the date of request, for all refunds to be issued.
NO-SHOWS: Refunds will not be issued to participants who do not attend the Joint Training and did not cancel their registration prior to the training unless their attendance was affected by COVID-19, facility survey or other family or business emergency. We ask that no-show requests for registrations be submitted in writing as soon as a decision has been made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to six (6) weeks, from the date of request, for all refunds to be issued.
COVID-19 POLICY/GUIDELINES: We continue to monitor policy and procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and well-being of our members, including facility and corporate employees, speakers, Joint Training guests, sponsors and exhibitors is our top priority. We are continuing to collaborate with health care experts and the host hotels to implement best practices aimed at managing the spread of the COVID-19 virus and following guidelines from the Florida Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Event Organizers have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus; however, under no circumstances, are Event Organizers able to guarantee that you or a guest will not become infected with the virus while at the 2021 AHCA Joint Training. Adherence to the event plan and guidelines will be continuously monitored and enforced by the event organizers and hotel. As state and federal guidelines change, so will the Joint Training Event Safety Plan. The current Joint Training Safety Plan can be viewed here.
Despite safety precautions at Joint Training by event organizers and the host hotels, attendees should acknowledge that there is a risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus and that event organizers cannot prevent and is not responsible for such risk of infection to any person who chooses to attend meetings/conferences. Event organizers request that anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has recently been exposed to a COVID-positive individual to stay home and avoid the risk of infection to others. Further health and safety guidelines can be found here. I acknowledge and agree to all of the health and safety information outlined as a Joint Training participant. By registering and attending Joint Training, participants affirm the information below.
By registering and attending the Joint Training you attest that:
- I am not currently experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 infection illness (Shortness of Breath; Cough; Fever; Sore Throat; Chills; Headache; Diarrhea; Muscle Pain; Fatigue; Nausea or Vomiting; New Loss of Taste or Smell; Congestion/Runny nose).
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days prior to October 4. (CDC guidelines for international travel for fully vaccinated persons is to be tested within 3-5 days of return, and if test is negative, may return to activities and continue to follow infection control precautions.) (Domestic or International travel for unvaccinated persons is to be tested within 3-5 days of return, and self-quarantine for 7 days with a negative test, or 10 days without a test.)
- To my knowledge, I have not been in close contact with a person who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, for 15 minutes or more, at less than 6 ft. distance, within the last 14 days prior to October 4.
- For Long Term Care Administrators and Staff: I am following all CDC recommended guidelines for infection control as required by CMS and Agency for Health Care Administration for Health Care Personnel and avoiding potential exposure to the best of my ability.
- For Exhibitors, Partners, Presenters: I am following all CDC recommended guidelines for my vaccination status to the best of my ability.