Education | Events
Virtual Survey Readiness Training for Skilled Nursing Centers Registration Policies
Registrations cannot be made after April 25. Registration confirmations will be emailed to each attendee. Please note this may take up to 7 days.
Cancellation and refund requests for registrations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25, 2022, to be eligible for a refund and are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Requests received after April 25 will not be accepted unless cancellation is due to survey at your facility or emergency due to COVID-19. Cancellations due to a facility survey will still need to be submitted in writing to email@example.com as soon as possible and FHCA will refund your registration with exception of a $50 administrative fee. Please allow up to six (6) weeks, from the date of request, for all refunds to be issued.
All meeting content, including live, recorded, and written presentations, represents the opinions of the authors and speakers and should not be construed to be those of FHCA unless adopted pursuant to the bylaws of the Association. Nothing contained herein is to be considered as the rendering of legal advice for specific cases, and readers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own consultants and/or legal counsel. This meeting content and any forms and agreements herein are intended for educational and informational purposes only.
Force Majeure Policy:
Should the 2022 Virtual Survey Readiness Training for Skilled Nursing Centers be cancelled due to unforeseeable circumstances such as but not limited to acts of God (such as fire, natural disaster, weather related events, etc.), issues arising from COVID-19, power or internet failure that prevent the Virtual Survey Readiness Training for Skilled Nursing Centers from happening at the date in which originally planned, FHCA will make every attempt to reschedule and your registration fee will be applied to the rescheduled date. If FHCA is unable to reschedule the Virtual Survey Readiness Training for Skilled Nursing Centers, your registration fee will be refunded within (6) six weeks of the Virtual Survey Readiness Training for Skilled Nursing Centers being cancelled.
Changes to Virtual Survey Readiness Training for Skilled Nursing Centers:
FHCA reserves the right to change or modify the program based on space, speaker schedule or other circumstances. Please refer to the website for the latest schedule and information.
Virtual Event Code of Conduct:
All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, service providers and all other participants are required to abide by this Virtual Event Code of Conduct.
The following actions and behaviors are discouraged and will not be allowed:
- Presentations, postings and messages within the platform should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. FHCA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Copying or taking screen shots of Q&A or any chat activity that takes place in the virtual platform.
- Sharing personal event registration login information with other individuals to attempt circumventing registration payment.
- Sharing CE Session Codes or placing the codes on the platform for others to earn credit.
- Annual Conference & Trade Show
- Agency SNF Joint Training
- Agency ALF Joint Training
- Life Safety Joint Training for Nursing Homes
- MDS-RAI Trainings
- Online Learning
- Nurse Leadership Program
- Virtual Survey Readiness Training for Skilled Nursing Centers
- Virtual ICD-10 Specialized Training