Careers in Aging
The demand for professionals with expertise in long term care is growing rapidly. The U.S. will need between 5.7 million and 6.5 million nurses, nurse aides, home health, and personal care workers to care for the 27 million Americans who will require long term care by 2050.
Careers in Aging Month is dedicated to bringing greater awareness and visibility to the wide-ranging career opportunities in long term care and aging services, and to celebrate current employees in the profession.
Join us in celebrating and spreading the word about careers in aging on social media using the hashtag #CareersInAging.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn throughout the week to learn more about our featured long term care professionals.
- FHCA Long Term Care Career Center
- Florida.CarefortheAging.org (Recruitment Site)
- FHCA Worforce Resources (Recruiting, Retaining, Training Resources)
- AHCA/NCAL Careers In Aging Week Graphics Packet
- Gerontological Society of America Careers in Aging Week Toolkit