CaregiversFL Career Program
Florida skilled nursing facilities are invited to sign up to participate in the CaregiversFL Career Program, a project sponsored by the Florida Health Care Education and Development Foundation, Inc. (FHCEDF) and the State of Florida, Agency for Health Care Administration.
The CaregiversFL Career Program will connect Florida skilled nursing facilities with individuals seeking a career in long term care and help enhance providers' recruitment and retention efforts through educational trainings and partnerships with statewide workforce and veterans organizations, CNA training and technical schools, community colleges and other stakeholder organizations.
The CaregiversFL Career Program builds off the Florida Health Care Association's Florida.CarefortheAging.org website, expanding the site to give participating providers the ability to post job openings, view job seeker profiles and access recruitment tools and training resources.
Skilled Nursing Provider Benefits
To participate in the CaregiversFL Career Program, skilled nursing facilities are asked to complete this online form. As a participating provider, your facility will receive the following benefits:
- Reach a new pool of applicants through the Program's statewide marketing efforts
- Access to Job Seeker Profiles through a Provider Member Portal
- Complimentary job postings via an interactive Job Board, with job opportunities highlighted as part of the Program campaign
- Connections to Job Seeker Referral Sources to further promote your open positions and reach candidates
- Feedback from employees via an annual satisfaction survey, which includes an analysis of the survey findings.
- Free customizable promotional materials that providers can use for marketing the benefits of working in long term care
- Complimentary educational webinars on workforce-related topics
- Access to employee survey data to inform your organization's workforce initiatives
Universities, community and technical colleges, high schools, associations and other stakeholders are encouraged to partner with the CaregiverFL Career Program. As a partner, your role is critical in connecting career seekers to CNA training opportunities and positively impacting the industry. We are here to provide the free, easy tools to help you do just that. Connect with our team to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program sponsored by the Florida Health Care Education and Development Foundation, Inc. and the State of Florida, Agency for Health Care Administration.
- Already signed up? Access the Participating Providers resource page
*login credentials required
Sign Up Your Facility Now
Sign up as a Participating Provider
Provider Participation is Simple
- Participate in an employee survey process
- Respond to job seekers referred
- Post openings to FHCA Job Board
- Report data to Project Leaders
CaregiversFL Career Program Provider Webinar
The CaregiversFL Career Program informational webinar will help providers better understand the program's benefits and how to sign up to participate.
To learn more about how your skilled nursing facility can benefit from the CaregiversFL Career Program, contact the team at Q3 Healthcare Consulting, LLC (program manager for FHCEDF) at email@example.com.