CNA Training Resources
Grow Your Own Clinical Workforce with FHCA's Blended Online CNA Program
FHCA is excited to launch a new Online CNA Program in partnership with Academic Platforms, American Health Care Association's preferred provider. CNAOnline.com provides a hybrid learning experience, giving flexibility, quality, and convenience for students while fully preparing them for certification.
The classroom learning is entirely online, and students can access the full curriculum on a computer or smartphone, at any time. CNAOnline.com also provides an online instructor who has real-time access to students’ progress.
CNAOnline.com’s revolutionary approach allows labs and hands-on clinical instruction to be offered at your facility with your staff, giving students the opportunity to learn your culture and your equipment. This way, students can learn at their own pace while still receiving essential real-world experiences. At the end of the program, students go on to be highly-trained CNAs who elevate the quality of care available in the centers where they work.
CNAOnline.com uses the American Health Care Association curriculum, How to Be a Nurse Assistant, which has been converted into e-book and audiobook formats. Questions about the CNAOnline Training program can be directed to Melanie Motiska, FHCA Quality Improvement and Education Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 850-224-3907.
Course Features and Benefits
- Course is accessible 24/7 on smartphones, tablets, laptops, PC or Mac
- All materials are cloud-based - no downloads or installs necessary
- Practice tests, study guides, quizzes and chapter reviews help students along the way for a higher pass rate
- Real-time data analytics let the instructor track students’ progress
- Standardized grading software for instructor to evaluate each student electronically
- Scheduled in-person skills and clinical training
- Design allows for customized content, tailored for your facility
- Members: $700 per student
- Non-Members: $840 per student
FHCA has added a volume discount tiered payment option for members who wish to launch the program at multiple facilities and who agree to guarantee a minimum number or pre-paid students.
- 50 prepaid student fees = 10% discount
- 75 prepaid student fees = 15% discount
- 100 prepaid student fees = 20% discount
- CNAOnline.com FAQs
- Next Steps Document (walks facility-based training sites through the process of integrating the CNAOnline at your location, applying for approval from the Florida Board of Nursing, and training your instructors).
- CNAOnline.com Pricing and Drop Policy
Informative Webinars to Get You Started
New Workforce Tool for Members - CNAOnline.com Program Overview
Ready to Start? Next Steps with CNAOnline.com Program