The COVID-19 pandemic has impact us all in many ways. As long term care heroes, we have learned that we are resilient and we most certainly are Better Together! FHCA member skilled nursing centers and assisted living facilities are invited to submit photographs for the 2022 Long Term Care Photo Contest that capture the importance of being together with your residents, families, staff and volunteers and the positive impact it makes in this outstanding care center.
The contest is open to amateur photographers *who live, work or volunteer in an FHCA member skilled nursing center or assisted living facility or are employed by an FHCA member. *Photography should not be the primary form of employment and/or revenue for the individual submitting photographs. All winning photos, along with the narratives, will be displayed during the FHCA Annual Conference & Trade Show, as well as on FHCA’s website and through additional promotions by FHCA.
- The center’s photo earning the most Facebook votes will be selected as the Overall Winner and receive a cash prize of $500.
- Second Place Overall Winner will receive $300.
- Third Place Overall Winner will receive $200.
- Each winning center will have the opportunity to use the cash prizes toward a center-wide pizza party, ice cream social or other event for residents and staff.
- Each photographer for Overall, Second and Third Place will receive a $50 VISA gift card.