Every day, long term caregivers, residents, families and friends are doing extraordinary things. What better way to showcase their stories than by sharing your photos that capture the Faces of Care. FHCA member skilled nursing centers and assisted living facilities are invited to submit photographs for the 2023 Long Term Care Photo Contest - your center just might win $500 toward a social event for your residents and staff!
Choose from several categories that reflect the Faces of Care theme when submitting your photo — activities and events, holidays, health-related services or portraits. Photos should depict some aspect of daily life in your care center. For example, you may want to show residents interacting with staff or participating in activities, therapy or special events. You can showcase any aspect of long term care, from medical professionals to recreational entertainment to support services like housekeeping and dietary.
The contest is open to amateur photographers *who live, work or volunteer in an FHCA member skilled nursing center or assisted living facility or are employed by an FHCA member. *Photography should not be the primary form of employment and/or revenue for the individual submitting photographs. There is a limit of 3 photos per member facility. All winning photos, along with the narratives, will be displayed during FHCA's Nurse Leadership Program and the Annual Conference & Trade Show, as well as on FHCA’s website and through additional promotions by FHCA.
Submit Your Photos Online Only (Deadline - February 27, 2023)
There is a limit of 3 photos per member facility. Only online submissions are accepted, and all submissions must include the Image Release Form, which must be signed by every person in each photo (or their representative).
- The 2023 Submission Process is Now Closed
- Access the Photo Submission Form (be sure to include a description of your photos)
- The center’s photo earning the most Facebook votes will be selected as the Overall Winner and receive a cash prize of $500.
- Second Place Overall Winner will receive $300.
- Third Place Overall Winner will receive $200.
- Each winning center will have the opportunity to use the cash prizes toward a center-wide pizza party, ice cream social or other event for residents and staff.
- Each photographer for Overall, Second and Third Place will receive a $50 VISA gift card.