Pictures tell stories, help FHCA tell yours! FHCA member skilled nursing centers and assisted living facilities are invited to submit photographs for the 2021 Long Term Care Photo Contest. This year's contest will focus on the Bright Spots During COVID, with pictures representing how your staff and residents stayed resilient throughout the COVID-19 pandemic with activities, virtual visits, community support, drive-by parades and more.
FHCA's Photo Contest Judges (includes Florida Leaders and members of the FHCA Public Relations Committee) will select up to 20 finalists, after which the public will have an opportunity to vote for the top three overall winners via the FHCA Facebook page. Everyone entering a photo will be notified by late April, with finalists given instructions on how to participate/promote the Facebook voting contest. All winning photos, along with the narratives, will be displayed during the FHCA Annual Conference & Trade Show, as well as on FHCA’s website and through additional promotions by FHCA.
- The center’s photo earning the most Facebook votes will be selected as the Overall Winner and receive a cash prize of $500.
- Second Place Overall Winner will receive $300.
- Third Place Overall Winner will receive $200.
- Each winning center will have the opportunity to use the cash prizes toward a center-wide pizza party, ice cream social or other event for residents and staff.
- Each photographer for Overall, Second and Third Place will receive a $50 VISA gift card.