FHCA is the state’s first and largest advocate for Florida’s long term care providers and the residents they serve. You can help make a difference and get involved using the resources below. For more information, contact Melody Arnold, Associate Director of Government Affairs, or Annette Edewaard, Government Affairs Support Administrator.
Resources To Educate & Inform Others
- 2019 Legislative Session Wrap Up
- 2019 Legislative Champions for the Elderly
- Read our topic specific issue briefs on reimbursement and more.
- Listen to our 2019 Legislative Priorities Webinar (members only)
- Federal Issues: Medicare, health care reform and more
FHCA Lobby Wednesdays
Get Involved in Grassroots
- Tips for Successful Legislative Facility Tours
- Join our Advocate Action E-List. Become involved and stay informed about LTC legislative issues
- Online Sunshine: Find your legislator, track bills
- Send a letter to your Legislator
- How a Bill Becomes Law - Vote Smart