Live, Virtual Event: November 4-5, 2020
On-demand sessions available through November 16 at 4:00 p.m. EST
FHCA’s 2020 Virtual Nurse Leadership Program is Florida’s leading clinical conference for long term care professionals. Designed to include all disciplines, this year’s program is being offered in a different format to accommodate and support online participation in response to the COVID-19. As always, the Nurse Leadership Program agenda will support the evolving skills required in long term care nursing and enhance individual's leadership development. Presentations will focus on infection control skin health, wound management, strategies to fight Sepsis, reducing hospital readmissions, practical Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) for Nurses, effective internal investigations, and Phase III Requirements of Participation.
Earn 16 Hours of Continuing Education
3 Live CE Sessions
Wednesday and Thursday (Nov. 4-5) will feature three (3) live sessions, each offering 1 continuing education credit, that will be recorded and placed on-demand until November 16 at 4:00 p.m. EST for attendees to view should they not be able to make the live sessions.
11 On-demand CE Sessions
11 on-demand CE sessions will offer attendees a total of 13 contact hours (9, 1-hour sessions and 2, 2-hour sessions required for licensure renewal). On-demand sessions will be posted on the Nurse Leadership Program event platform for attendees to view beginning on Tuesday, November 4, and available until 4:00 p.m. EST on November 16, 2020.
- Attendees registered by the October 10 deadline will be guaranteed an NLP Gift Box by mail
- 14 CE Sessions (3 live, 11 on-demand) for a total of 16 hours of continuing education
- 2-hour on-demand sessions required for licensure renewal (Laws and Rules / Human Trafficking)
- Virtual networking with exhibitors
- Leaderboard with attendee prize giveaways
- Presentation of the Long Term Care Excellence in Nursing Awards