October 17, 2023
Lake Mary (in-person) and Live-streamed
Click here to access the AHCA SNF Joint Training web page.
The 2023 AHCA Joint Training for Assisted Living Facilities offers updates and current information on regulations that impact assisted living facilities across the State of Florida. The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), as well as clinical and legal professionals will discuss the most current list of top-10 deficiencies and other valuable subjects such as infection prevention and control, emergency management, and assistive devices. Featured speakers include representatives from the AHCA Division of Health Quality Assurance, RB Health Partners, Inc., and Florida Health Care Association. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with state surveyors from local field offices and learn the latest regulatory requirements directly from AHCA, with the opportunity to ask questions on the spot.
Can’t attend in-person? FHCA is also offering a virtual live broadcast of this program.
- Assisted Devices
- Infection Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness
- Top 10 Deficiencies
In-person Program: How It Works
- Delivered over 4, in-person sessions.
- Training Dates: October 17, 2023 in Lake Mary.
- Training Materials: Speaker presentations and handout materials will be made available.
- Continuing Education Credits: This program offers a total of 4 live contact hours. FHCA will post contact hours to CE Broker by November 8, 2023.
Virtual Live Broadcast Program: How It Works
- Delivered over 4, virtual live broadcast sessions.
- Training Dates: The virtual live broadcast sessions are scheduled for October 17. All registered attendees will access these sessions through Zoom. These sessions will also be recorded and available to watch between October 18 – November 2.
- Training Materials: 4 video sessions; post-quiz; handout materials.
- Continuing Education Credits: This program offers a total of 4 computer-based contact hours. FHCA will post contact hours to CE Broker by November 8, 2023. Participants must have completed the session videos and passed the post-quiz by November 2 at 4:00 p.m. EST to receive CEUs.
FHCA is approved for 4 hours of live continuing education for the in-person program and 4 hours of computer-based continuing education for the virtual live broadcast. Provider Number 50-720: Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators, Florida Board of Nursing, Florida Board of Clinical Social Work and Florida Board of Occupational Therapy. Contact FHCA at (850) 224-3907 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.