News & Publications
FHCA is the largest and leading organization for long term care providers and the residents entrusted to their care. FHCA works to keep members, the press, and the public informed on important issues that impact long term care.
Stay up to date on all the latest information by following our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube!
Long Term Care Data Dashboard
FHCA's Long Term Care Quality Dashboard is a web-based tool that reflects the Association's commitment to accurately and transparently sharing data about the quality care being delivered in Florida’s nursing centers. The site features data on resident care and numerous safety measures, such as the percentage of residents improving their ability to independently handle daily activities or reducing falls.
- Careers in Aging (March/April)
- National Skilled Nursing Care Week (May)
- National Assisted Living Week (September)
Press Contact & Member Communications
Sr. Director of Strategy & Communications
- Click here to access FHCA members-only talking points, toolkits and other resources.
- Click here to access AHCA/NCAL communications and news.