Tallahassee | Ft. Lauderdale | Lake Mary
October 10, 12 & 16
Click here to access the AHCA ALF Joint Training web page.
The 2023 AHCA Joint Training for Skilled Nursing Facilities offers the unique opportunity for long term care providers and state surveyors to hear from Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) leadership and other valued partners and providers. State and nationally recognized long term care experts and providers will present current regulatory requirements and best practices for compliance and operations in the complex environment in a skilled nursing facility. Featured speakers include representatives from the AHCA Division of Health Quality Assurance, RB Health Partners, Inc., Alliant Health Solutions, Florida Health Care Association and providers currently active in Florida skilled nursing facilities.
Can’t attend in-person? FHCA is also offering a virtual live broadcast of this program.
- Behavioral Health and Quality Initiatives
- Immediate Jeopardy Issues
- Infection Prevention
- Legislative Outcomes - Qualified Medication Aide
- Top 10 Deficiencies
In-person Program: How It Works
- Delivered over 5, in-person sessions.
- Training Dates: October 10 (Tallahassee), October 12 (Fort Lauderdale) and October 16 (Lake Mary), 2023.
- Training Materials: Speaker presentations and handout materials will be made available.
- Continuing Education Credits: This program offers a total of 5 live contact hours. FHCA will post contact hours to CE Broker by November 8, 2023.
Virtual Live Broadcast Program: How It Works
- Delivered over 5, virtual live broadcast sessions.
- Training Dates: The virtual live broadcast sessions are scheduled for October 16. All registered attendees will access these sessions through Zoom. These sessions will also be recorded and available to watch between October 17 – November 2.
- Training Materials: 5 video sessions; post-quiz; handout materials.
- Continuing Education Credits: This program offers a total of 5 computer-based contact hours. FHCA will post contact hours to CE Broker by November 8, 2023. Participants must have completed the session videos and passed the post-quiz by November 2 at 4:00 p.m. EST to receive CEUs.
FHCA is approved for 5 hours of live continuing education for the in-person program and 5 hours of computer-based continuing education for the virtual live broadcast. Provider Number 50-720: Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators, Florida Board of Nursing, Florida Board of Clinical Social Work and the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy. Contact FHCA at (850) 224-3907 or email@example.com with any questions.