Tallahassee | Ft. Lauderdale | Lake Mary | Tampa
September 12, 15, 19 & 22
Click here to access the AHCA ALF Joint Training web page.
The 2022 AHCA Joint Training for Skilled Nursing Facilities offers the unique opportunity for long-term care providers and state surveyors to hear from Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) leadership and other valued partners and providers. State and nationally-recognized long term care experts and providers will present current regulatory requirements and best practices for compliance and operations in the complex environment in a skilled nursing facility. Featured speakers include representatives from the AHCA Division of Health Quality Assurance, Adult Protective Services, OSHA, Alliant Health Solutions and providers currently active in Florida nursing homes. Make plans to attend this exciting and valuable training.
- Polypharmacy and Potential Barriers
- Human Resources: Moving You Forward
- Top 10 Opportunities for Improvement in Your Center and Best Practices to Share
- Agency for Health Care Administration Updates and Highlights
- The Latest on Occupational Hazards and Infectious Diseases
- The QIO Perspective for Nursing Center Excellence
- Newest Issues in Adult Protective Services
FHCA is approved for Six (6) hours of continuing education – Provider Number 50-720: Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators, Florida Board of Nursing, Florida Board of Clinical Social Work and the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy. Contact FHCA at (850) 224-3907 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.