News & Publications
FHCA 60th Anniversary Spotlight Series
FHCA' celebrated its 60th Anniversary in 2014 with a Spotlight Series that gave members and other long term care supporters the opportunity to celebrate the Association's significant contributions to the long term care profession over the past 60 years. Building upon FHCA's Diamond Anniversary theme, “An Incredible Beginning, A Brilliant Future,” FHCA also spotlighted past presidents, Circle of Excellence recipients and other long-standing members, as well as rising leaders within the long term care profession in our publications and through and video clips shared via social media throughout the year.
- Arthur H. Harris, the “Godfather” of long term care (Pulse, Feb. '14). Read more.
- Henry Gerrity makes Provider 20 to Watch list (Pulse, Mar. '14). Read more.
- Bruce Baldwin…“I did it my way” (Pulse, April '14). Read more.
- Gone But Not Forgotten (Pulse, June '14). Read more.
- James E. Hall “A self-made entrepreneur on a mission.” (Pulse, Sept. '14) Read more.
FHCA Past President Kelley Rice-Schild
FHCA Past President Deborah Franklin
FHCA Past President Tom Kelly
Our Florida Promise President Marilyn Wood
Other Special Messages
Florida CFO Jeff Atwater
Agency for Health Care Administration Secretary Elizabeth Dudek
Thank You to Our 60th Anniversary Diamond Sponsors!