Education | Events
Nurse Leadership Program Simulcast
Onsite Simulcast Registration Information
|NURSE LEADERSHIP SIMULCAST REGISTRATION SUMMARY|
NLP Onsite Simulcast Registration
(total of 35 spots available)
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Nurse Leadership Program (NLP). Please review the FHCA Nurse Leadership Program Safety Plan which is in accordance with the CDC Guidelines relating to large gatherings. We have planned for 6 ft.-spaced seating in all education rooms which follows current CDC Guidelines. The Don CeSar ballrooms being utilized for the education sessions can host a maximum of 135 participants at this time when adhering to the 6 ft. spacing requirements. As CDC Guidelines change so will the Safety Plan. If CDC guidelines allow for more seating, the Nurse Leadership Program will allow for additional participants.
ONSITE SIMULCAST REGISTRATION DETAILS
How it works:
FHCA will be opening a 4th education room at The Don CeSar for 35 registrants in addition to the first 135 registered.
These additional 35 registrants will be in an education room at The Don CeSar in which FHCA will simulcast all the live sessions. Attendees in this room will not have a speaker in their education room but will watch sessions live via simulcast. Attendees will be able to ask speakers questions at the end of the presentations.
The Onsite Simulcast Registration cost is the same as the standard Nurse Leadership Attendee Registration.
What it includes:
- 18 continuing education hours including, 11 live in-person CEUs and 7 computer-based online CEUs, including the online specialty course, Medical Errors: Prevention & Analysis Self-Study Course. Online CEUs will only be available after the in-person event.
- A complimentary copy of the Medical Errors: Prevention & Analysis Self-Study Course, a requirement for administrator and nurse licensure renewal.
- Presentation of the Excellence in Long Term Care Nursing Awards.
- 2-day Tabletop Expo to ensure social distancing and this includes the Welcome Reception and Thursday lunch.
- Continental breakfasts and refreshment breaks.
How to Register:
If you are interested in the Nurse Leadership Program Onsite Simulcast Registration and agree that you will be viewing all presentations via live simulcast onsite at The Don CeSar, please register by downloading the following form and sending it to email@example.com.
- The Onsite Simulcast Registration is full.
If CDC guidelines change and allow for more seating, any Onsite Simulcast registrants will be given priority to move into the education rooms with live presenters and not view the sessions via simulcast. The Onsite Simulcast registrants will be notified on a first-come, first-serve basis based on the date and time of their original Onsite Simulcast registration.
After the Onsite Simulcast Registrations are full, FHCA will begin a waitlist for the program.